Saturday, April 7, 2012

Wedding mania

So we picked the location of the wedding. The blue heron center at quiet waters park. Let the planning begin! Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can do the ceremony outside by the fountain.

Hobby lobby & michael's have tons of cute stuff for wedding decorations & favors. I love the chalk board signs.

I've already started having nightmares. Last night I dreamt we forgot to cut the cake, then I fell back asleep and had a dream that the rings got lost. I still have over a year until the wedding. I foresee being a bridezilla big time. Good thing my bridesmaids have already determined that they'll shoot me with blow darts.

For now I need to start working out big time. I refuse to wear a plus size dress... Maybe I'll sign up for bridal boot camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment